Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Do you ever feel like this?

I feel like I am running in a thousand directions at once-so many things to do, yet each one feels like it should be at the top of the list. I have things to list on etsy, yet I want to spend the time creating more. I have new ideas for New Years, but I feel like I have gone right past Christmas here in my own home! I have a few decorations up but not as many as I would like. I feel like I should just SIT and enjoy the moments that are flying by, but while I am TRYING to do that I feel guilty that I should be doing something else. Do you ever feel like that?

Today it is snowing-they say we could get about 6". That would be great! I can't believe it is already Dec 8th and we have not had any snow that has stayed. The kids just got home from school and have had their snacks-now two of them are out in the snow with the dog. I wanted to add a video, but I don't see the way to add that so I will add a picture.


What you can't see from just the photo is that Josie and Jake (in the few rare moments that they actually get along) hooked Emmy up like a sled dog and had her pulling Jake on the sled-it was pretty cute.
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment